“Living in the present and the ability to see the outside world from within”
“Living in the present and the ability to see the outside world from within”
“I have decided to be happy , because it is good for my health”-Voltaire
“Happiness is the highest level of success; since it the key to success”-Kushand
Each and every individuals whether from east, west, north or south; want only one thing out of life at the end and that one thing is “Happiness/blissfulness/Peace of mind”. Majority of the people tried to find their happiness in material things; like “If I have that new house, I will be happy”; “When I maintain that seven figure balance in my account, I will be at peace”:”When I drove my dream car, I will be content”. However,the game of happiness is not linked with any of the material things; if that was the case then, why all the rich people (except for few) are not really happy with their life, inspite of having all that he desires?
Happiness is something which is found from within, it has nothing to do with the outer world or the material things. The material things of course can give you joy for a special period of time; however that joy is temporary. A person can only attain his blissfulness state when he knows how to centered and control his chaotic emotions. Though it is easier said than done, this needs a lot of practice and patience to actually implement this in life, however not at all impossible.Mention below are few of them to be considered if you are on search of happiness:
1. Love yourself: Love your body and yourself too, feed it with nourishing foods and beverages; take proper care of your mind,body and health too. Be kind to yourself and let go of what you can’t control. If something feels wrong, don’t do it; say exactly what you mean & don’t try to please everyone. Do not speak bad about yourself or others and always stay away from ‘Gossip’ or the so called ‘Drama’ or ‘negativity’ of life. Keeping a good boundary for yourself is an act of self-respect and self-love.
2. Always forgive: The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person – Louise Hay. Forget what’s gone and look forward to what’s coming next. The fact is that haters don’t really hate you, they hate themselves because you are the reflection of what they wish to be, so forgive them and free yourself as well as the other person. Forgiveness is a tremendous gift to yourself and others. Just be willing to forgive, even if you don’t know how to, you will find your way.
3 . Be yourself: Don’t change yourself so that people will like you, be yourself & the right people will love the real you. when somebody says “you have changed” it simply means you have stopped living your life their way. Don’t try to be someone that you are not. The original can never be replaced by someone, as the patent blue-print belongs to the one who is original. Each and everyone is born with a unique gift, different from the rest. The meaning of life is to find that unique gift, and for that you have to embrace each and every part of yourself; the good as well as the bad and the lighter as well as the darker side too.
4. Balance life: If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative.Know when to close the account. People will definitely not like it, when you say “No”, but they will respect you for respecting yourself enough to say “No”. Trying to please everybody is an impossible task; if nobody hates you, then you are doing something really wrong to yourself.
“I really don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody”-Bill Cosby
5. Be Positive: Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction, break the habit, talk about your joys. What’s done is done, what’s gone is gone. One of the most important lesson of life is to always keep moving ON. Keep moving forward; things will always get better. Practice gratitude, you always have so many reasons to be thankful for. God has blessed enough for everybody, you just need to find it better. Appreciate what still remains and do have a positive attitude in every area of your life.
6. Think less: Life is not always perfect, but it’s always what you make it. So, make it count, make it memorable and never let anyone steal your happiness. Be always be in the present; the time is now, everyday is a new day, a new beginning, a new opportunity. The past is over and done and has no power in the present, except in your mind. And the future is yet to come; worrying will only worsen your future as well as your present. Worrying means creating something which is not there and it is also an another form of prayer that will be answered in the way you have created in your mind “what if?”
7. Do Good and Smile Often: The joy of giving and sharing is so satisfying and content, and it is one of the most wonderful and overwhelming feeling of all. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good Heart. When you do good to people, you definitely feel good and when you do bad, you will feel bad. Do no harm, but at the same time, take no shit from people. Practice to smile more and more, regardless of any reasons. Don’t take your life so seriously, laugh at yourself, no-one is ever born perfect. Be happy always, because happy person are the most beautiful and handsome one.
8. Expect less: Never expect anything in return from anyone. If we don’t have any specific expectation, we can’t be disappointed, what comes out will be always a satisfactory result. If you can’t bring yourself to do something in good grace, better to say “no”, for when you do something disheartenedly, you put a strong amount of energy and you tends to expect more from that person. Do good, but don’t expect a return for the same, because when you expect, you are not doing your karma.
9. Good Company : Always surround yourself with good and positive people who encourages you to achieve your goals. Keep away from people who always look for their benefits and drains all your energy and resources in their negative acts. As rightly said, a friend in need is a friend indeed, true friendship means having the ability to lift and support each other wherever needed. To be there both in good time as well as bad time.
10. Stop being judgmental: Stop judging people for what they do, act or say. Every single person has their own free-will to live their life in their own terms and conditions, they are all doing their best according to the best knowledge, understanding and awareness they have. If you are judgemental, you will attract more and more things to criticise. Criticism is a total waste of time and energy for both; because the one who is criticising is sacrificing his energy for the one who is being criticized. And the one who is being criticized will not bother to understand, but rather hate you for your unwelcome advice.
12. Love unconditionally: When it is conditional, it is not love; Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Express love and kindness to each and every person you meet; Love can never ever hurt anybody in any way. Deep down, we all are connected and every person in your life is a mirror of yourself; the person you like reflects the loving aspect of yourself and the person you dislikes reflects the aspects that needs healing. Stop the blame game and pointing finger at everyone; instead of that, start accepting the people the way they are. By doing so, you will learn to accept and heal yourself.
“Saying yes to happiness means learning to say No to the things and people that stress you out.”- Davis
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”- Mohandas Gandhi
THE CALL FROM WITHIN
How many of you have come across this phase of life? I believe that everybody who have curiosity and wants more out of life can have this phase early or late depending on the amount of actions he takes. Well, what actually is this wakeup call? At certain level of time, life offers and shows many mysterious things which urge us to question why things happens the way it happens always. That is the time you should pay attention to what your inner self is guiding you to follow. If you succeed in doing so, you will be guided to the right path of life.
Asking questions is a powerful way to gain new insights and perspectives that will change your life. There is a place within each of us that is totally connected to the infinite wisdom of the Universe. In this place lies all the answers to all the questions you would ever ask. This comprised of 5 questions I myself have ask and I hope many amongst you will find it familiar to realize the potential within you and start living a life you love.
Answering this question will help you identify your core values so that you can begin to live them visibly every day. People love to label themselves after the word “I AM” like I AM a professor/Doctor/Engineer etc etc. However beyond this, there is something which doesn’t need any labels. And in any case you remember who you are, you remember that you are powerful and NOTHING can stop you. You began to realize that you are totally untouched by birth or death, you are a limitless being, expecting from an unlimited source in an unlimited way. Living your values will help you be the person you want to be and accomplish your goals and dreams.
“Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment” – Lao Tzu
Manypeople opt for a mindless mere existence like getting a job, getting married, having family, saving for that wildest dream to manifest and getting retired. Living a very ordinary kind of life, just doing what everyone else does, thinking & acting only and when it’s required, just to survive. It all may be indeed a part of our purpose; however there is something deeper, something really concerned with contributing your share to the world. I believe that each one of you has a definite reason for being here and gifted with a unique gift to perform that share on this planet. It’s important to realize that each of us is free to choose that direction of our life and your job is to figure out that.
“The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.” – Swami Vivekananda
We are here because we exist & so as the humanity. Why not a few act for the sake of humanity? True brotherhood, harmony, peace and globalization in its highest form and an urge to serve this world in any possible way available is what should come out when you connect being here. Many people live a life that others have planned for them. In doing so, they set aside their own dreams and desires. However, a conscience call from within will always give you an indication when you are in the wrong path, majority tend to ignore this call. If you feel that something is wrong, definitely something is really not right; learn to trust your inner self. Yes, it can take courage to live on your own terms, but your happiness depends on it.
“I’m sure you have a theme: the theme of your life. You can embellish it or desecrate it, but it’s your theme, and as long as you follow it, you will experience harmony and peace of mind.”- Agatha Christie
Having a positive attitude and to take proper care of our body. After all, the body is the only place we have to live through life long. It has ways of communicating with us and letting us know when things aren’t going so well. The problem is we frequently don’t listen to our bodies. In fact, it is often only when something really terrible happens that we pay attention. Start to listen to what your body is telling you, and then change your lifestyle as needed.
No matter how tough a problem seems to be, you can always find its easiest solution when you have a positive attitude. Whenever you feel trap, trust that out of this, only good is there & everything will be easily resolve. The more your negative thoughts and patterns are overcome, the more you will find doors that open to only good experiences. Positivity overrules all kind of issues; be positive!!!!
“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
Whatever it is you want to change in your life, someone has almost certainly done it before. Look for such people and learn from them by reading their books, subscribing to their blogs, listening to them talk or even take their coaches. Follow the foot-steps of such people who you want to become; however avoid duplicity, because the original is always worth it. In fact, become someone of your own originality “the most unique” and “the most different one”. Be that “unique role model” for other people to follow and do inspire a lot along the way. Alternatively, you may just need some support – don’t be afraid to reach out to close friends and ask for assistance.
“We all find our own space, our own path and our own true self. See you somewhere down the line, when we are a little older, a little wiser and a little happier.”-Unknown
Wish you all the good luck!!!!